Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sushi Night and so Much More...

Its snowing.... EUW! Anyway, I tried something new tonight. It was octopus sushi aka Tako sushi. Octopus is delicious! Very chewy and slightly sweet. I also had tamago and inari sushi. Yummi! Tonight i also went to my first toastmasters meeting.... that was an experience. The people are so nice. I have never been refered to as "honored guest" so many times. I had to go to the meeting for my speech class, but im thinking about actually joining the group. The way the speakers interacted showed that they have a lot of fun together while learning how to speak better at the same time. By the way, you know how hard it is to find 2'' pink sheet inslation foam? Its damn near impossible. I went to 2 stores tonight and both places didn't carry it. GRRRRR!

-kelli

No comments: